Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reboot.

I've been neglecting my blog(s) for quite some time now.. Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging. But I was struck by the writing bug today so here I am once more.

A lot has happened these past few months - some bad, some sad but overall.. mostly good. So I guess that more than makes up for anything. An example of the sad, bad things - I damaged my camera during my trip in Batanes.. so I wasn't able to take photos to my heart's content. This is definitely one of the worst things to happen on a trip. *sigh* Thankfully, my camera was still salvageable though they had to replace the lens assembly. It still cost me a pretty penny to get it fixed. 




The lesson of the day: take extra care of your camera especially if you don't have a spare. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment