Thursday, December 9, 2010

Marry Me, Mary Or The Current KDrama That I'm watching

The Two Geuns
cast of Marry Me, Mary

I have to admit that I am an asianovela addict. There I said it. :P And the current korean drama that I'm watching is Marry Me, Mary based on the manwha "Mary Stayed Out All Night". The draw of this drama for me are the two leads, Jang Geun Seuk and Moon Geun Young. Jang Geun Seuk (of the You're/He's Beautiful fame) plays an indie artist - once again utilizing his fantastic vocals on a musical role. Moon Geun Young - who made me bawl my eyes out in Cinderella's Sister - plays an optimistic and very sweet Wi Mae Ri. Add a dashing chaebol prince in the form of Kim Jae Wook and this is one beeyootiful cast! (I'm not really on board with Kim Hyo Jin's character here. I just find her character irritating. Sorry Seo Joon fans.)

Anyway, since I have very low EQ and can't wait for the subs from WITHS2.. I watch it as soon as the subbers from Midnight Dreams upload it on their site. They're on episode 9 now. And I'm really very thankful to all their efforts.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment